Thread: Can you help me please? I need info!

Unhappy Can you help me please? I need info!

hi!

i'm new to rifling and i live in cannock UK and have been looking for a HFT/FT club/range to get some practice in at. i have found rough wedge and hope to head over there this sunday, but they close at 13:00 and i won't be able to make it till just after 12 does anyone know if they are open on a saturday? or if any places are open nearby on sats?

also looking to get into any .22 competitions that may be going on, guessing i've just missed the season for that.

any help that you can give would be great.

Thanks in advance.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi there. Have just approved the above, your first post on the BBS, so congratulations, and welcome . Reckon a few old coves will be along shortly to answer your questions, but for events etc, take a look at the UK & Worldwide events section, below this club chat and banter section, on the BBS home page . Atb and happy shooting: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

ft range

try millride just off junction 1 of the m54 by where they have the boot sales in the summer nr essington. try here for more info http://www.millrideftc.org.uk/
    hope that helps
    Dave

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    There's the Greyhound in Bedworth as well which is open 7 days.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!

same situation

Good day to you, i also live in cannock and in the situation your in , perhaps we can meet, i have not got a weapon yet hoping to buy at the newark show ? Bill

map of uk airgun clubs (that i've found so far)

Charlts is offline I'm not the Messiah, I'm King of the Creedbros!
    Leicester, Wigston, 171.27 miles North of Calais!
    Quote Originally Posted by buck uncle buck View Post
    Good day to you, i also live in cannock and in the situation your in , perhaps we can meet, i have not got a weapon yet hoping to buy at the newark show ? Bill
    Bill, the best advice I can offer is to go to a club first and try as many different rifles as you can. There's no point you buying something from a show which you haven't shot and have no idea if it suits you. I'd put money on you getting a better deal on here as well.
    The toxicity of lead varies, depending upon the weight of its doseage and its velocity!