Thread: accurate springers

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by defblade View Post
    Consider an FWB 300?
    Not so great for HFT. After 35 yards the lack of velocity is a problem. A slight breeze causes havoc!

But one of THE most accurate and consistent spring powered rifles I have ever shot bench rested at 30 yards.

In fact it is one of my favourite rifles ever to shoot with. Just a quality feel to every aspect of it.

That said I have just put new springs in one of mine and it is putting out 7.2 ft/lbs. Not had chance to test it on a target yet.

Have Fun

Mark

best springer.h/w98.

i shoot with a 98h/w, just been (bonny and clided),its got very little kick,and shoots very well,a top gun,if you can find one.

ive always gone for tx200s ive had the mk1, mk2 and mk3hc. the best out of the lot ive found is the old mk1 whick i still own. but with all of these tx200 i have one the swefta yearly hft comps 3 times in a row against all types of springers. so to me the tx200 is the best bet!

i think the airarms rifles get the vote.next step to chck a few out.cheers for the replys ,always pays to ask the experts on the forum .ta