Thread: BSA C.S. 45.5"....(1926)......with visible cylinder etching

edbear2 Guest

BSA C.S. 45.5"....(1926)......with visible cylinder etching

As above, a nice, with much remaining blue, example of the best (from the point of usability IMHO) of the later prewar guns.......Visible etching, nice stock.

For sale??.....

Hurrumph......yes it WAS, at the malvern flea market..and a mate at work snapped it up whilst I was working away....He has just got into older guns after seeing a couple of mine at work....Anyway, good luck to him I suppose, and he did have to shell out £90 for it

Could have been worse.....like say a .25

Invisible photograph's

I thought I had cornered that market

£90 for an 84 year old airgun they sure saw him coming
    Dave...

edbear2 Guest
    It gets worse!!!!!!!!!........It was the post Christmas sale.........AND I WAS THERE

My mate collects WW2 medals and suchlike, and the gun was semi hidden, standing upright against the end of a table of a guy who normally just has militaria......I actually walked past the table and remember seeing him (and totally missing the rifle, as if approached from the left, it was behind a cabinet), as he is a fairly regular seller there....It was there from 7.30 till gone midday.....My mate actually walked away from it, and as he had not bought anything else, thought he would see if it was still there on his way out........He just rubbed it in a bit today....ie, "need new glasses?" etc. etc.

Never mind, onwards and upwards!