Thread: Diana G80 help please

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Diana G80 help please

I am looking at this for a fellow bbs-er. The gun came to me in large lumps. I am not well up on these but fancied having a look at one. It has a slot in trigger unit (similar to a gamo ) rather than the earlier set up with the safety catch. The unit is held in place by one pin (that got me thinking) and when the gun is cocked, this unit pivots and the gun wont cock unless you put your finger behing the trigger. I had a guess that the trigger guard stops it from moving or a plate under the guard? I havent got a pic or a diagram to look at but I suspect that got the wrong trigger guard with the gun as it is a fair bit narrower than the recess it sits it. The trigger adjusting screw holes in the guard only line up with the screws when the unit is in the forward position. Any advice appreciated. UPDATE---turned round that thing in the cylinder that the rear stock bolt screws into so the boss faced the trigger housing and the gun now cocks every time. It still rocks a fair bit---Were they all like this?
    Last edited by ggggr; 12-02-2010 at 07:12 PM. Reason: update
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"