Thread: Somerset Gun Accessories

Somerset Gun Accessories

Just wanted to share my experience of using SGA in Bridgwater. I have spent about three hours with Steve today working on some major problems with my daystate and I am so impressed with the service. What a thoroughly professional setup and a pleasure to meet someone who can provide a first class service and soem good solid advice. If there is anyone out there looking for a good gunsmith then Steve is your man, he has a fully equipped workshop and some very well priced parts and accessories.

somerset gun smith

hi mate does he have a shop ?
    i live in bridgwater and he could come in handy
    Rapid mk2 .22 cs800 32flb fac
    Cz455 .22lr
    Cz452 .17 hmr

Yes agree with pogger, He would be useful to know. I live just up the road in weston-s-Mare. contact details please if you have them.
    Cheers Mark

Have to agree steve is a top bloke , i bought a scope from his website and he drove down and deliverd next morning 9am when i was expecting it in the post , have also bought a few other things from him and always seem to have a good service.

www.sga-uk.co.uk
    Howa 1500 .223 - Hawke Sidewinder 6.5-20x42 - T8 Mod / Marlin Xt-22 .22lr - Nikko Stirling 4-16x44 -Phantom Power Mod / Breda Fac .12 Gauge