Thread: Relum spares

Norwich 'A Fine City' (unless you're a driver)

Relum spares

This may be of interest to passionate Relum enthusiasts like me

http://www.proteksupplies.co.uk/spares4.html

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

recommended

as above ,but also some of the relum parts fit other guns ,the outer mainspring fitted my haenal303 less 3 coils and a fair bit cheaper,they have just got in a predum lucznik looks like new, full size in .177 built like nothing else probably last 2 lifetimes!! and how many polish airifles are there; pretty rare as they were told that the state wanted knitting machines and they dropped airifles.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    pretty rare as they were told that the state wanted knitting machines and they dropped airifles.
    Funny that. BBS used to have a knitting section, can we have it back please?

re knitting

thanks mate,i havent dared mention the knitting forum since it was dropped for not being pc or some health and safety reasons ;i still practise the art and have achieved very good groupings with my drop stitch method .
    ps i still have the pattern for a nice camo cardy if anyones interested.

Me and my big mouth We'll be asking for a springer section next...Doh! there I go again....

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Small World

Heres the link in to this thread. I bought an early Webley falcon plus a few other things off Ogilkes AND Red Bob welded the piston up for me AND got me a Relum rearsight from Protek to file to fit the Falcon. Small world isn,t it?
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

By god, makes me dizzy..... Never thought of using a relum sight for he falcon, theres genius!

yup

theres guy again and his uncanny ability to graft[nicely] very different models together;seriously though the relum parts do quite often make a good substitute for those pricey parts from you know where.the sights are a very good example and do the job fine and are very inexpensive.the outer mainspring will fit several models and are acceptable quality .i think guy also used the centre spring in a pistol.best one was when i told guy proteks had a very nice walnut coloured IJ38 stock on the spares shelf , he was off up the stairs working out if his old relum tornado action would slip into it ;theres no stopping him when hes on a roll!!.his house is a bit like baron frankensteins castle ,flashes of lightning the sound of a GRINDER the whirring of a high speed dremmel into the early hours and at dawn hey presto a russian/german /crossman hybrid the likes of which will unnerve the most hard"nd airgun buff.
    Last edited by red bob; 17-02-2010 at 11:40 PM.