Thread: Airgun patents info by D.H.Commins.

Airgun patents info by D.H.Commins.

I've got a box of hand written files & information on airguns & target patents from the late D.H.Commins.He used to write for the Guns Review 40 odd years ago & did a feature on airgun patents which ran for many many issues,this is his own draft work/research for those articles...he also wrote excellent articles on the airgun scene of the time.He was well respected & one of the leading authority's of his era.

There's too much paperwork to describe...but there's a card index,copies of patents/drawings & Dennis's observations of whether the patents were good or bad....the box weighs almost 10 kilo's..!

It would be IMO invaluble for anyone contemplating writing a book or extended article on the subject,& save them plenty of time too.The information contained might also be of interest to airgun historians....I can send pics to genuine interested people.

Very difficult to put a price on this piece of airgun history...& i'm in no rush to sell,so....£245 + post or can collect.(Derbyshire)
    Last edited by hwvixen; 15-02-2010 at 01:19 PM. Reason: speling.....

I'll throw a cuppa & some biccies too....

You might get tea but the biscuits will all be gone I bet

Cheeky Binners....i'm down to 17 stone now..