Thread: Venom'd Webley...

Venom'd Webley...

...when I was a younger I seem to remember Venom advertising a tuned Webley "off the shelf" as it were as opposed to by commission, before they were ruined by the afore named. I may be going mad but was it an Omega they started with? They may also have done a version with inter-changable barrels and black painted stock?

Or am I losing it? Info please

I think you're right about the special models offered by webley.

particularly r.e. the omega, have a search under 'venomac' rather than venom.

i can't remember the details, but i remember there was some kind of a split in the 'venom' company, and 'venomac' emerged.

i'm sure some on here will be able to answer with much more authority.

ATB
    Phil

Quote Originally Posted by sbd View Post
    They may also have done a version with inter-changable barrels and black painted stock?

Or am I losing it? Info please
    http://www.micksguns.com/air%20guns.htm

Scroll past halfway a nice Venom Take Down based on a Vulcan or possibly a Victor.

Regards Dean
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

Yup...

...that seems to be the takedown one I had in mind Ta

webley

i had one of them webley tdr rifles that venom done,i think it was based on the excel tho cant be sure.it had a black stock,2 barrels(interchangable) but it wasnt one of venoms better rifles.it was very uncomfortable around the pistol grip and the barrels came loose every 3 shots.i seem to remember they was very cheap(around £250) to buy compared to other venom rifles and im pretty sure it was called the nighthawk or something along those lines.
    atb
    steve