Thread: Anyone with SEFTA dates for 2010

Anyone with SEFTA dates for 2010

Hi all,
    I am considering doing some FT comp shooting and would like to start with regional SEFTA comps. I have been scouring the interweb and can not find any locations and dates.
    Also do these events need to be booked or just turn up etc? I am a member of ETL but cant wait till sunday to see if anyone knows any details.
    I have looked at BFTA website with no joy and also at the diary's of all the SEFTA clubs and i still don't know.

Any help kindly appreciated

Liam

Sorry guys i seem to have found them at: www.brisfam.demon.co.uk/

Only trouble is it seems there is only a winter league.. What am i gnna do for the next 8 months????
    Last edited by wonkyshot; 16-02-2010 at 01:14 PM. Reason: Answered me own question - D'OH.

pm scimitar

Quote Originally Posted by wonkyshot View Post

Only trouble is it seems there is only a winter league.. What am i gnna do for the next 8 months????
    have a crack at a GP, or there'll be some opens around for sure

Quote Originally Posted by RobF View Post
    have a crack at a GP, or there'll be some opens around for sure
    GP is certainly something that interests me but i want to build up to a league of this nature rather than jump straight in. i'm interested in shooting recoiling class comps and anything that is graded sounds good to me. I'm not in it to win it so to speak but i would like to see my progress as a shooter so i'm quite keen to see how far i can go in terms of grading.

Do you get graded in open comps?

Liam.