Thread: target rifle i want one

target rifle i want one

hello fellas i am wondering where the best place is to get a starter rifle to try target shooting had a wanted notice on both bbs but nothing any ideas please would be great i have tryed all the local emporiums but nothing my problem is im a lefty so im restricted what i can get some one said a s200t would be best as they are ambi any info greatful.....

My suggestion is that you learn to shoot right handed! I don't think it would be a problem with a rifle like it is with a shotgun?

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    What sort of target shooting are you looking at trying. 10mtr paper or Field Target (FT)?
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it

RobinC is offline Awesome Shooting Coach and Author.
    City Air Weapons in Solihul has a left handed Walther LGR universal in its S/H section.
    Best regards
    Robin

im looking to do 10mtr target shooting not with a shotgun as that person has put on here some people honestly because they havent got the brains to be helpful they have to come with remarks like that , thanks for the tip on city guns walther i will have look at that . cheers

If it's a real beginners rifle you're after the SMK SYNTARG is worth a look.

http://www.airgunstate.co.uk/shop/SM...ck_-_.177.html

New they're around £60. It's an ambi grip as well. I use one to shoot 10mtrs with the UBC. Works for me
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55

Quote Originally Posted by BERNARD View Post
    im looking to do 10mtr target shooting not with a shotgun as that person has put on here some people honestly because they havent got the brains to be helpful they have to come with remarks like that
    Nice reply
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55

gun

yes looked at that link you sent to me looks ok for the money wonder what the triger is like ,looks a bit like the biathlon could do with something with a good triger the s200 do a s200t they are ambi stocks be o if one of those turned up....

im looking to do 10mtr target shooting not with a shotgun as that person has put on here some people honestly because they havent got the brains to be helpful they have to come with remarks like that

no need to be so touchy mate, he merely stated that shooting a rifle with a RH stock isn't going to affect you like shooting a RH stocked shotgun would if you were left handed.

i have had to put up with RH rifles up until the last 12 months when i have started shopping around to find left handed rifles.

my suggestion, if you cannot turn up a left handed rifle is to buy the rh rifle you want and get it re-stocked.

ok

well had to do that with the gun i have now i have a air arm 410 and had to restock it but nevermind something will turn up well going for tea and putting the nosebag on ....

well had to do that with the gun i have now i have a air arm 410 and had to restock it but nevermind something will turn up well going for tea and putting the nosebag on ....
    ,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, (in case you have ran out )

tufty is offline I wondered how that worked..
    PM'ed you Bernard, hope its of interest