Thread: Feinwerkbau FWB65 for sale

Feinwerkbau FWB65 for sale

I am selling my FWB65 to fund other projects. It is in lovely condition with minor wear to the blueing on the cocking lever and the odd mark here and there, but nothing of any significance at all. The anatomical grip wood is gorgeous - has been said to be the 'nicest ever seen' by more than one person. Overall I would rate it as 90-95% as per blue book descriptions. I have spare front sight elements and a manual (copy not orginal). I am looking for offers based on 250quid. I have high resolution pictures -pm me an email address and I'll get them over to you. First to say on here that they want it for definate gets it. Happy to post or face to face.

Pictures have been sent all who have requested them and all PM's replied to, so if they haven't arrived let me know.

In reply to Q's from Pm's- I have double checked and I think I was wrong about the minor wear on the cocking handle as its all the same, apparently the cocking handle blueing is slightly lighter than the main body, my mistake, so the cocking handle is near perfect as well. (thAnks Mick for the info on that one)

There are some minor marks on the top of the reciever and under barrel - can be seen on pictures sent, nothing serious though by any means, but its not quite 100% (as I said before I would judge it about 90-95% as I imagine that is pretty much as good as you get for a pistol that has been used).

Yes it is the Olympic standard target pistol but is NOT precharged, google it for images. It uses a sliding mechanism to remove the recoil effects and is far more accurate than 99% of shooters will ever need.

The 250 price is a starting point as I had to put a price, I need to sell this so am open to sensible offers and yes I am happy to post - on evidence of recipient being over 18yrs old.

if you want any more info PM me and I am happy to supply a landline number if you want a chat about it.

Here's a link to a picture of my FWB 65 for those that don't know what they look like.

Note in this picture mine is fitted with the manufacturer's barrel shroud to add weight. Here is a picture without the barrel shroud fitted.

Oh yes there is a difference. If you look carefully the barrel appears thinner in the second picture, 'cos it is. The shroud is a tapered sleeve that slides over the barrel and is held on by the foresight (and glue in my case, boy was that a bugger to shift).
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    Here's a link to a picture of my FWB 65 for those that don't know what they look like.

Note in this picture mine is fitted with the manufacturer's barrel shroud to add weight. Here is a picture without the barrel shroud fitted.

Oh yes there is a difference. If you look carefully the barrel appears thinner in the second picture, 'cos it is. The shroud is a tapered sleeve that slides over the barrel and is held on by the foresight (and glue in my case, boy was that a bugger to shift).
    Thanks JefL, thats the one, mine looks similar except that the wood looks like a grade1 Walnut shotgun stock as the wood is so nice.

I have had a lot of interest but it is still for sale at this time, open to offers.

Provisionally sold

Sold to me.

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post
    Sold to me.
    You should have had at least 5 grinning smilies at the end of that post.

You'll find out why when you get the pistol
    Jef
    AKA Porthos, a Piskateer of Renown.
    I am a pistaholic, and proud of it

I am smiling in real time.

Quote Originally Posted by jefL View Post
    You should have had at least 5 grinning smilies at the end of that post.

You'll find out why when you get the pistol
    He's not wrong, its a gorgeous bit of kit. Sad to see it go but other projects needed the funds.

Dont worry J. It is going to a good home with lots of mates to play with.

Nice to know mate, wouldn't want it to get lonely.

Very very pleased J. Good sale. Real gentleman.