Thread: Looking for an Alecto

Looking for an Alecto

Hi All....fancy trying an Alecto so if anyone has an immaculate .177 they're bored with please get in touch.
    Eric.

Quote Originally Posted by eredel View Post
    Hi All....fancy trying an Alecto so if anyone has an immaculate .177 they're bored with please get in touch.
    Eric.
    Too early to buy a second hand one for a worthwhile saving I would have thought.

They are "only" £170 new - how much did you think you would get a secondhand "immaculate" one for?

It's never too early to buy a second-hand item...there'll always be someone like myself who buys a pistol, gets bored with it, sells and moves on to the next toy..
    I'm now bored with my 4-month-old Atomic and it's time to move on!
    As to the value of a mint s/h Alecto..that would be whatever myself and the present owner agree on...he may even want to play with an Atomic...
    Eric.

Incidentally....don't think I'll get bored too quickly with my FWB's...they look like they could be keepers!!
    Eric.

There's a new one in Field Accessories, Kidderminster for less than £170, but I suppose the distance is prohibitive.

Chris.
    Far too many rifles & pistols to mention here.

Quote Originally Posted by cinstone View Post
    There's a new one in Field Accessories, Kidderminster for less than £170, but I suppose the distance is prohibitive.

Chris.
    Just a bit Chris...
    I can get one fairly local for £169 but always on the lookout for a bargain first.
    Eric.