Thread: Kibworth Pistol Shoot Results

Kibworth Pistol Shoot Results

Only a handful of people braved the snow and the ice for this one but everyone enjoyed it so it was worth putting on, Richard and Telford who had to shoot at 8am (why i agree to this i will never know) had to wait for the targets to be released from the clutches of the Ice once i had done that off they went, but im afraid that time of the morning didnt do them any favours as it was minus 6 as i pulled up to the gates of Kibworth then had to defrost the Padlock, anyway the results

Mark Thompson 11 on the course 32 T.S 43 F.S = 86 Good Shooting
    Kathy Thompson 8 o t c 26 T.S 39 F.S = 73 You need a Webley
    Bernard Harris 12 o t c 18 T.S 39 F.S = 69 Any way up
    Mick Prescott 10 o t c 12 T.S 47 F.S = 69 Mmm same as above
    Will Gabbott 8 o t c 17 T.S 39 F.S = 64 Nice Holster
    Mick Goss 14 o t c 10 T.S 37 F.S = 61 Getting Better
    Tom Bates 19 o t c 16 T.S 25 F.S = 60 Mmm Nice Boy
    Telford 13 o t c 15 T.S 32 F.S = 60 Knows his Curry
    Richard Moroz 13 o t c 16 T.S 22 F.S = 51 As Above
    Mick Goss Jnr 5 o t c 3 T.S 23 F.S = 31 Mr Bribe

Although i was offered a bribe by Mick jnr (well i did take the pint of him last night but put scores on today ha ha ) you can see i didnt put him above his dad, sorry Mick but you must try harder (or perhaps 2 pints )

o t c = On The Course
    T.S = Target Stance
    F.S = Free Style

Well done to Mark and i bet he got loads of gloating in last night, but dont forget last year Kathy did come a place higher than you in the comp and can someone explain why when Bernard told Kathy he got 69 she started to giggle ? surley not for the reason i am thinking, come on Mark control her a bit.
    Well done to Mick Prescott who did his first shoot and came out dare i say it Kathy with a 69 the same as Bernard and Mick Goss Snr got a better score than any shoot he did last year, them Webleys must make anyone better.

Over to Rob now to carry on the Pistol comps
    [B] Yipee ki yay

pistol shoot

Can I just ask did Gandhi have his revenge?

Good course NTO,

Remembered the 2 yarder I screwed up on the Rifle shoot, and managed to get my brain cell round the telescopic sight to red dot conversion and killed it

Kathy did giggle when I mentioned I got a 69 or was it when I added no farting Mmmm!

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    Can I just ask did Gandhi have his revenge?
    No Gandhi`s revenge but could not get rid of that stinking headache all day and it took a glass of wine to sort it out, thanks for a great night Telford, might see you on Saturday no shoot but have been requested by Rose to go in, i dare not refuse
    [B] Yipee ki yay