Thread: Butt pad to fit a G80

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Butt pad to fit a G80

If anyone has one of these 2nd hand or something that will fit, much appreciated. Also--long shot--- the foresight off one (the crappy cast thing with the tunnel and element). Thanks
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

I've got a complete gun. £45 + P&P

Regards Dave

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by dave milne View Post
    I've got a complete gun. £45 + P&P

Regards Dave
    Hi Dave. If Guy doesn't go for this, and you still want to sell it, please start a Kosher sales thread for it (can run it here in collectables and in the main sales section, too, if you wish), rather than sell it off the back of this thread and/or above post please . Cheers: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

ggggr is offline part time super hero and seeker of justice

Thanks for offer Dave

Thanks for the offer Dave---but not actually after one for me. As I like to tinker with REALLY cheap guns and am curious, I sort of offered to get a dead one up and running. Ogilkes offered me another dead one to try to sort out a 2nd gun. As this one was in not bad nick, missing foresight,butt pad and small fault, offerd to get it working and he can have it back. I would have felt guilty, passing it on without offering it back to him as he let me have it very cheap.
    Gareth---why didn,t you let me know how British Leylandy these things are?
    Cooler than Mace Windu with a FRO, walking into Members Only and saying "Bitches, be cool"

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by ggggr View Post
    Gareth -- why didn’t you let me know how British Leylandy these things are ?
    Wot, and spoil the surprise ??? . Easy to see how and why the late great Eddie Barber used them as donor rifles for his early specials, isn't it, as they have more room for improvement than those villains known as New Labour . Ha ha. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.