Thread: Valuation HW77KLE

Valuation HW77KLE

Valuation on this anyone? 1998 .22 HW77K open sights laminated stock natural colour not blue.
    Immaculate.
    If my search on here is correct one of only 165 made and only made in .22.
    Cant do photos but I mean Immaculate so please imagine! No box or paperwork.
    Thanks.

73 people have read this and no comment. So does that make it rare or boring!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Hi. Viewer 74 here . I thought 1000 of these were made for each country HW sold the .22 HW77K in ??? For a price then, I would best guess that the thick end of £300 secure posted should do the trick if as described . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks G. Not for sale yet just wondering since I did a search on here and came up with the 165 info. Not telling what I just paid. Is there a smug smiley face logo?

Quote Originally Posted by gingernut View Post

Thanks G. Not for sale yet just wondering since I did a search on here and came up with the 165 info. Not telling what I just paid. Is there a smug smiley face logo?
    Ha ha. No smug smiley logo, but maybe there should be for those good scoop days, eh ??? Don't take my 1000 per Country where .22 HW77Ks where sold claim as gospel however, as that is just the figure I had heard, but maybe getting confused with the green stocked Centenary HW97k ??? But for a full and accurate number produced, contact HW by e-mail, and they will let you know for sure (may take them a few weeks, but they will get back to you ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thats the way to go Gareth. Cheers.

hi gingernut they were only meant to have made 100 of these but for no apparent reason 165 were made maybe they made to many stocks who knows, but the serial numbers for the first run go from 1458842-1458941 and the next run go from 1459688-1459752 the one ive got is in the first run and is in as new condition and i paid i think was about £275 and that was about 3 years ago off here so the valuations of £300 are about spot on AGW did a write up on it in about 1997-98 but dont ask me which month, but as rare airguns go 165 is a very small number and was a good investment for me anyway cheers
    Last edited by stuart; 23-02-2010 at 08:17 PM.
    if u live life on the edge then your taking up to much room

Quote Originally Posted by stuart View Post

they were only meant to have made 100 ... but for no apparent reason 165 were made maybe they made to many stocks who knows, but the serial numbers for the first run go from 1458842-1458941 and the next run go from 1459688-1459752.
    Cheers Stuart. Wow, what a fantastically accurate up-date. Simply superb, and the BBS school day continues. God I love this section, tiz the dogs wotsits . Atb: G.

Thats the Badger! 1459697. Thanks Stuart.
    Shoots as good as it looks.