Thread: Haenel model 303 super 8 target rifle

Haenel model 303 super 8 target rifle

Hi, i have a haenel model 303 super 8 target rifle in my collection bluing in excellent condition, stock has some minor marks. Looking to sell can anyone help me with todays value thanks bob

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

the blue book of airguns has these down at a relatively modest price,at say 90%
    if that fits your discription closely enough £60,i paid £40 for a std 303 a few mnths ago in vgc .
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

todays bump

That's the 'lumper' with the 43 inch barrel isn't it Bob?
    ATB Eric

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by red bob View Post
    the blue book of airguns has these down at a relatively modest price,at say 90%
    if that fits your discription closely enough £60,i paid £40 for a std 303 a few mnths ago in vgc .
    Let’s not forget that the blue book prices are around 20 years out of date though, as that is the same price the blue book was quoting in the 1990s. The purchase price of £40 you paid must've been the buy of the century, a fantastic bargain (ya jammy bugga ). A realistic value here imo for a 90% example then, should (again imo) be iro £90 plus post . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

gun sold to herpquest thanxs again bob

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Let’s not forget that the blue book prices are around 20 years out of date though, as that is the same price the blue book was quoting in the 1990s. The purchase price of £40 you paid must've been the buy of the century, a fantastic bargain (ya jammy bugga ). A realistic value here imo for a 90% example then, should (again imo) be iro £90 plus post . Atb: G.
    No Gareth, I think mine was the best buy just prior to xmas, £25 for a nice 303s complete with diopter sight Apologies all for being "a bit off topic"
    IF IT'S NOT BROKE.........DON'T FIX IT!

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by wonky donky View Post

No Gareth, I think mine was the best buy just prior to xmas, £25 for a nice 303s complete with diopter sight Apologies all for being "a bit off topic"
    No need for an apology, as imo, you're not, but do now please accept my apology for calling you a jammy g!t . Ha ha. Well done, a superb deal. Wonder when it'll be my turn to find a bargain ??? Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.