Thread: Kibworth Help for Heroes Charity Day Sunday 25th April 2010

Kibworth Help for Heroes Charity Day Sunday 25th April 2010

After the great success of the H4H comp at Kibworth a few years back when you raised over £2000 for this worthy charity, Kibworth are once again holding a day of events on Sunday 25th April.

This time it's not just an HFT comp, although that's reason enough to attend with Deben sponsoring the comp and putting up three scopes, including a new £250 Sidewinder 30, to be won in a draw of all entrants score cards.

The entire shooting ground will be open to allcomers to have a go at clay pigeon shooting, airguns, and a host of other activities for the whole family.

There will be a raffle, as last time,

Update 24th Feb 2010 - Events on the day will include: HFT comp of course; Set to current UKAHFT Rules,Clay shooting competition; Have a go Archery; Have a go (with a BANG!) black powder; Have a go Clay shooting; Have a go Air Rifle shooting.
    Raffle prizes include Helicopter ride for two; Tiger Moth ride for one (plus a pilot...I think?) plus many others....
    Raffle tickets will be with us soon so hopefully I will have them with me at Lea Valley on the 14th March so if you cant attend but want to support the charity come and find me and buy a book of raffle tickets
    We're aiming to make it a family fun day out!
    Opening: HFT comp zeroing ONLY 9-10am (comp starts 10am). Ground and event opens 10am to 3pm.
    Cost of the HFT Competition will be in the region of £6 per shooter.

More news nearer the date, but PLEASE put this one in your diary and support H4H.

If you Intend to take part in the HFT competiton could you please add your names below, so we have some idea of numbers.

Greg Hensman
    Greg Hensman Jnr
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Help for heroes shoot day question

I am hoping to be able to make it for the shoot but if I can't would you mind if I paid to shoot in advance and was given a zero score. I would very much like to do this as it is for a worthy cause.

Quote Originally Posted by Baldee View Post
    I am hoping to be able to make it for the shoot but if I can't would you mind if I paid to shoot in advance and was given a zero score. I would very much like to do this as it is for a worthy cause.
    Very kind of you Telford, Hopefully you will make it but I can't see a problem with you paying in advance and having your card put in. like you say it is for a worthy cause.
    ATB

Greg

Sadly I will be in Cornwall,

HWWBO needs a Holiday and I am Her Wheelman, ThereYago!

I would like to pay for a zero score card in advance and also proffer a cheque for the cause,

If you could supply the info needed Greg I would be most grateful,

Bernard.

Quote Originally Posted by ratgunner View Post
    Sadly I will be in Cornwall,

HWWBO needs a Holiday and I am Her Wheelman, ThereYago!

I would like to pay for a zero score card in advance and also proffer a cheque for the cause,

If you could supply the info needed Greg I would be most grateful,

Bernard.
    Will have a chat with you next time we are at the ground together,
    It is a very kind offer
    ATB

Greg

raffle tickets are now available,If you wish to buy some come and find me at Shepreth tomorrow or at the Worlds at Kelmarsh I will have plenty