After the great success of the H4H comp at Kibworth a few years back when you raised over £2000 for this worthy charity, Kibworth are once again holding a day of events on Sunday 25th April.

This time it's not just an HFT comp, although that's reason enough to attend with Deben sponsoring the comp and putting up three scopes, including a new £250 Sidewinder 30, to be won in a draw of all entrants score cards.

The entire shooting ground will be open to allcomers to have a go at clay pigeon shooting, airguns, and a host of other activities for the whole family.

There will be a raffle, as last time,

Update 24th Feb 2010 - Events on the day will include: HFT comp of course; Set to current UKAHFT Rules,Clay shooting competition; Have a go Archery; Have a go (with a BANG!) black powder; Have a go Clay shooting; Have a go Air Rifle shooting.
Raffle prizes include Helicopter ride for two; Tiger Moth ride for one (plus a pilot...I think?) plus many others....
Raffle tickets will be with us soon so hopefully I will have them with me at Lea Valley on the 14th March so if you cant attend but want to support the charity come and find me and buy a book of raffle tickets
We're aiming to make it a family fun day out!
Opening: HFT comp zeroing ONLY 9-10am (comp starts 10am). Ground and event opens 10am to 3pm.
Cost of the HFT Competition will be in the region of £6 per shooter.

More news nearer the date, but PLEASE put this one in your diary and support H4H.

If you Intend to take part in the HFT competiton could you please add your names below, so we have some idea of numbers.

Greg Hensman
Greg Hensman Jnr