Thread: Webley prototypes etc Holt's march sale.

Webley prototypes etc Holt's march sale.

Some of the Webley prototypes etc originally sold when they shut down have been entered in the March sale at Holts.
    Catalogue is online www.holtsauctioneers.com .

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    That is a superb heads-up Mark. Many thanks indeed. I would've quite liked one of the .25 Omegas, as you p-m'd me about (cheers ), but unfortunately, they are on F.A.C., and although I have an F.A.C., I don't have a free slot for .25 air anymore, as the slot that I had my Patriot .25 on (rifle since sold to Rapidnick), has been changed via a variation to accomodate a spare/back-up .22LR . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks for the "heads up"....mjohno...that boxed Imp.Mod D sounds undervalued.... there are some other very interesting airguns too...but the price guide's are a little...saucy me thinks..be interesting to see what things fetch.

The Webley pistol spares box could go quite high though...going by what people pay for the pistol box's on a certain auction site....