i bought the scope above from a fellow bbs member after looking through it and noticing the quality of the scopes build.
its a no no in my book to buy a scope on mail order without being able to look through it. the vector optics range is a large one and is sold on eb*y to name a few.
priced at £90 in the box in immaculate condition it was a bargain due to the £266 online price.
first impressions are that its a sturdy scope (it has 12 lens' in it plus all the gimbals and illuminated ret set up)
the main tube is 30mm and the housing the turrets is very similar to the big nikko unit.
the turrets are a positive affair with 1/8 moa adjustments. chunky and easy to turn without being accidentally dislodged. my grip here is the turrets apparently cant be zeroed. i can indann allen key in my vast collection the turrets can be removed/reset with.
the ret is the big plus point here, its first first focal plane which gives a milldot crosss hair the abilityto increase in size as the mag is wound up. one mildot is 1 mildot on 6 or 25 mag and anywhere in between.
the focus ability is great too - on 25x i can turn the side pa turret to focus at 10mtrs.
in the box are a 3" sunshade, mounts (weaver) which suits me fine and a nice soft bag to carry it with.
the clarity is great with no reflection or milky effect on high mag. crystal clear to the edge of the sight picture too.
im happy that i got this scope at this price and even happier at the scopes abilities.