Thread: BSA improved model D large 45 inch barrel VALUE

BSA improved model D large 45 inch barrel VALUE

hi every one , looking for help again on value of, BSA improved model D with the large 45 in barrel , baynot underlever in 22 cal , serial number 48597 with number 2 under neath serial number , i beleave is 1911 to 12 ,has a 191/2 inch barrel , lincoln jeffries patent with number 8761/04 stamped on under side of cocking lever , has pistol grip stock 14 1/2 inch and trigger ajustment , on under side of barrel is stamped , rg no 479972 and 546 just up from it , on top of chamber is stamped , the bsa air rifle improved model D the birmingham small arms ,co ltd sole manufacturers ,all original screw one has been marked, needs small locking screw to secre the main screw to attatch under lever , sight blade and ajuster and barrel catch , no cracks in stock just some marks, still fires very well , again had it for years in collection , if any one can help as away to sell , have pics if needed , thanks bob

£150.

thanks vixen ,

todays bump

today

As it is the .22 I would take an uneducated guess at £200 in good nick

rustington/littlehampton,riviera of the south

a top condition example are regularly in the shops at £190/225 with the top price relating to 90% in all dept and the lower is normaly attached to an example in great fire cycling order with stock and action in a used but not tatty condition,
    the other big consern with all these vintage bsa mods is a full set of sights!! as its around £60 for a full set.
    [FWB124s]-[ORIG45]-[relum rescue ctr]
    I CAN RESIST EVERYTHING EXCEPT AN FWB,

Pricing

Well , from what I had to spend on mine especially as we are talking pre War bayonet type , the .22 is a less common calibre , and I'd be expecting to spend a minimum £250 irrespective of condition . One or two screws missing screws are of little importance these days .......these older bayonet BSA 's are simply not around anymore ..

Bump for a great early airrifle
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

tonights bump