Thread: Slavia ZVP Pistol

Slavia ZVP Pistol

Good evening ladies and gentlemen, that should cover most situations
    Some time ago I was given an air pistol a SLAVIA ZVP. manufactured by CZ(BRNO), between 1950, and 1958 that had lain in a cupboard for a long time at the time I asked on here about value and got a value of £60 -£80 I was wondering if it had gone up in value as I may sell it don't know if it would make a difference but there is a tin of pellets with it BSA PYLARM 4.5mm about half full.

The pistol is in the original box with the price marked on it, the box is in fairly good condition not ripped,moldy or damaged it has a picture of the gun on the front the only real marks on the box are the price in one corner (79/6 reduced from 89/- ) and sold to name on the end of the box.

The serial number on the pistol is 11201 and all the screws are totally unmarked as is the rest of the gun I know the full history of this gun and it has been fired probably 30-50 times !!!!!. Only mentioning the box and pellets in case they would have a bearing on the value
    any advice appreciated thanks
    List of toys CZ .22, CZ .17 HMR Varminter, .44 Remington BP revolver, a .223 Remington s/s Verminator and various Muzzle loaders and shot guns (hope the wife never reads this ) a Grumpy Wolfhound and a jack Russel that has a pathological hatred of rats

ZVP Price

Hi there,
    I have two of these and the value does seem to vary considerably. I guess it depends on the demand at the time when you decide to sell it. Recently, someone on here managed to sell a boxed example for 70 quid posted or so it would seem...
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...ghlight=slavia

Personally, I would say that price is quite high and definately right at the top end of this guns value. It would have to be absolutely mint and as new at that price. Both of mine cost cosiderably less and I would say 50 quid posted is closer to a reasonable price for a boxed example...maybe very slightly more.

Best Regards
    Danny
    CZ 200T/200 S Hunter/200 S Green/Slavia ZVP/612/614/615/618/620/622/624/625/627/630/631/634/ZVS Perun 734/CZ236-1/Tex3/86/Brno ZII/ZV3/ZV4/VZ47/APP661/Relum/Mars 618/Stella 518/Predom 188/170/Yunker 1/2/Lov21/Baikal IJ22/IJ38/Vostok/IZH61/IZH53M/MP512M/MP654K/MP661K

Thanks

Cheers thanks for the reply, not a bad price just curious really making sure I wasn't sitting on a fortune and as it happens I'm not
    cheers
    List of toys CZ .22, CZ .17 HMR Varminter, .44 Remington BP revolver, a .223 Remington s/s Verminator and various Muzzle loaders and shot guns (hope the wife never reads this ) a Grumpy Wolfhound and a jack Russel that has a pathological hatred of rats