Thread: webley mk3

webley mk3

Hello guys and girls

Please could i get an idea on price for this early Webley mk3 underlever - tap loader, its in around 75% condition - stock could do with a sand and oil to bring the walnut back up and the action has a little pitting and a few scratches on the very top. It is believed to be from the late 50s so the family tell me.

I have been shooting this for the last few days and it feels GREAT, solid and no problems, it is grouping 2" at 20 yds open sighted (a first time for me) i really like it but im not a collector and i dont restore things so I will be selling this week

S/N 39284

Thanks !

Hi, As you have had no replys I will say £100 + post.
    Regards Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.

Webley mk3

I have bought a few Mk3's over the years and I think the valuation by Marsh is pretty much spot on
    If the rifle is .177, then it may attract a higher price as most are .22 cal.
    A buyer would look closely at the stock for any cracks around the grip area. A damaged stock would obviously reduce the value
    John
    hold me back !!

mk3

Thanks for the offers and input guys

The mk3 is now sold to a collector in canada for only a little more than your kind offer, its not my cup of tea so its nice to see it go to a good home

Paul

Hi Paul,
    Just to let you know it was not an offer, just a valuation as I have 3 Mk3s. I am pleased to see you have sold it. When you put a gun up for sale on this site you have to have a price on it!
    Regards Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.

Hi. I'd be interested to find out how you get the MKIII out of the U.K. to Cananda. I have a MKI Airsporter in the U.K. that I'd like to get to here in New Zealand and not pay an arm and a leg.

Smile A passage to NZ

Chloe,the last couple of guns I've had from the UK came by Surface Mail-with Customs stickers saying they were prohibited from flying.It doesn't cost the proverbial but it DOES take time.Trev

Thanks for that Trevor. I'll drop you an e-mail for more details.
    Barry