Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NJR 100 series

NJR 100 series

Hi all

i have the above gun in .177 it has the olympic trigger and is in very good condition. Just wondered as to the value of it as its not being used i will try and get some pictures up later.

Thanks

Greg

Hi A friend of mine is after one of these, he is on this forum under the name of scimitar

regards

stuart
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles

As promised pictures of NJR 100 series any idea of value?

Greg

not meaning to hijack but i have one of these and with the same stock but it is not adjustable does this mean it is an older model? and also would be interesting to see how much it is worth. thankyou

I have always fancied one of these , c'mon you lot what's it worth then ?

atvb

Dave
    ]Never explain. Your friends do not need it and your enemies will not believe it anyway. ~ Elbert Hubbard[

njr 100

a very nice classic ft gun that would still hold its own on a ft course,as for value i would of said £350-£400 but im no expert so anyone else got any ideas???..
    atb
    steve

100% 95% 90% 80% 60%
    $1,525 $1,300 $1,100 $795 $550

Above are the Blue Book US $ values for the Air Arms NJR 100. No! I don't believe them either!!
    ATB Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

For sale ?

Avearge selling price is about £ 450 in good shooting condition . but it usually takes a while to go unless piemanlarger is around ? if it has some history , more . IE did it belong to nick jenkinson . just been serviced . very nice stock and so on . stick it up for £500 and see what happens . if some body is keen they will take it at first price ??? scimtar

in good condition id say £400, remember you can buy protargets in this price bracket, this is a collectors rifle though
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles

scimitar spot on

i sold mine a month ago for £475. you need the right buyer though. Prices in the blue book are spot on BUT for the USA market where most of these have ended up. Good luck with the sale.

Thanks for all your replies can any one else give me a valuation please. this gun is in very good condition it was brought by me 12 years ago in hailsham.
    and i was told it was owned by someone that worked at Air Arms who had tried over 100 barrels on it to find the best barrel for it .

Thanks

Greg

??? have you not read whats been wrote above ?? put it in sales and see what offers you get you dont have to sell. its only worth what people are willing to pay. But theres always one that feels they MUST have it.

Mr. Green, Nick Jenkinson sold these non-adjustable stocks through his company Link Arms.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

Money ?

We would all like our guns to be worth a fortune . but the reality is they are not . times are hard and money scarce . if you want more , then the american market perhaps ( delphi forum ) . or hold onto it till the times are better . buyers market at the mo . ??? scimitar .
    PS why not do what the gent said and stick it up for £ 700 ONO .
    Simon are you going to tawd vale ?

Holly, what for mate? It's a bit far for me.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.