Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: NJR 100 series

Quote Originally Posted by simona View Post
    Holly, what for mate? It's a bit far for me.
    GP1 i believe
    Click below for my super guns!!

My Rifles

Gp 1

just wondered if you was gonna do the series . or just the locals . hoping to use my GC2 / Custom shop . scimitar

No chance, I only got through 3 tins of pellets last year!

I only did 1 GP round last year; second to the big O at your SE round at Iceni with 48 ex 50.
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

PS, you always said Custom Shops were like looking through an old milk bottle - have you found a good one or do you just want to know the range of the targets for a change?
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

Will 300 buy it

Quote Originally Posted by scimitar View Post
    Avearge selling price is about £ 450 in good shooting condition . but it usually takes a while to go unless piemanlarger is around ? if it has some history , more . IE did it belong to nick jenkinson . just been serviced . very nice stock and so on . stick it up for £500 and see what happens . if some body is keen they will take it at first price ??? scimtar
    I am around, just paid £500 for one, but with a nicer stock than this. Infact, its the best loking Njr stock i have seen since i sold my original one in 1991!
    Saying that, having photoshopped the origial photos of gregs NJR it is a nice stock.
    Might be interested at around £450 at the end of the month if its not gone? depending on how it shoots?
    I baught Rokies Tm /Njr for £475 but will be selling it on at a loss due to the fact it has no Olympic trigger and although very consistant (i think it has a Nick Murphy Reg) and accurate, it is using lots of air and not suitable for gp without a fill part way through the course.
    Make a great Hft gun though For £350!
    Ostler Ev2 in Warren Edwards off set (Pope) + Prem ret x45 Comp Series luepold
    Oaktree FTC
    Air Arms XTi50 Test Pilot

Err , Hello ??
    As Donkey Root jet said .....
    Have you not read whats been said ?

"Old" does not always mean "Collectable" or "Collectors Item " or " Valuable "

Sam

Custom shop ?

Simmon , i have owned two shops . and looked through god knows how many . john wilsons was the best i have seen , but even that was about the standard of a average BIG BSA . this one is clearer than my MK 4 and better than my deben for ranging . whether it will stay together i don't know . but i sure as hell am gonna try it ??? scimitar

I know that some are pants, but if that one is as good as you say let me know when you get fed up with it, has it got 1/8th clicks?

See you soon and take care

Simon
    Best Regards

Simon

I've got some slug guns.

Not on your nelly .

Simon . you are hard enough to beat as it is . if you had this you might be unbeatable . but i will let you have a quick squint through it when i see you on the circuit . as for click value . dunno . will find out sat when i give it a proper test on the GC2 . high mounts means a lot of clicks . so it may not like it . we will see ??? scimitar