Thread: webley and scott hawk

webley and scott hawk

as title are these rifles worth anything ????.

an old friend of mine has a lot of old and interesting rifles he wants to sell on .

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Depends on model (MKI, MkII, or MkIII), and if a MkI or MkII, if it comes with both cal quick-release interchangeable barrels (one in .177 and one in .22), or just the one. Also, are original front sights intact and in place, as collectors like these present, and they are hard to find these days. Photos, too, will be a great help in assessing a value . Hope this helps. Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Quote Originally Posted by Gareth W-B View Post
    Depends on model (MKI, MkII, or MkIII), and if a MkI or MkII, if it comes with both cal quick-release interchangeable barrels (one in .177 and one in .22), or just the one. Also, are original front sights intact and in place, as collectors like these present, and they are hard to find these days. Photos, too, will be a great help in assessing a value . Hope this helps. Atb: G.
    cheers Gareth i know the barrrel is .22 i'll have to check on the model he has a lot of guns to get rid off .