could any of you knowledgable guys tell me a few things about the fwb sports. just bought a 124 and 127 and would like to get them to be at there best.

what is standard length/ coil thicknes and number of coils on a standard spring for the 124 and 127? do they both have different springs

one has a leather breech seal. i think its the 124 but will check. can these be replaced with synthetic seals? are the 124 and 127 the same size seals?

should there be a shim on either side of the breech block? one side is has a metal face the other has a rubber bush

the trigger is touching on the stock slighlty can it be stripped and shimmed to stop it doing this as it is over to one side slightly

also do any tuners beside maccari do kits for these and are they worth buying? or even just a shorter thicker spring to lessen pre load and a different piston seal? or can they be made smooth with the original parts

havent had chance to strip them yet but will be doing very soon as i do with all guns i buy.

sorry for all the questions( reads more like an essay) and thanks in and thanks in advance for the answers

atvb

dave