Thread: Crime & Security Bill

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I fear that more draconian legislation may well be inevitable, especially when those in the know keep insisiting that they cannot tell us (the general public) what those in power are thinking about doing in advance and just keep telling us that there are people working on our behalf....something that has never sat easy with me as usually when they don't want to tell the public up front it's because someone is planning to line their own pockets and doesn't want anyone upetting the apple cart....

But to quote Charlton Heston..."I have only five words for you: From my cold, dead hands."

sam has a valid point about advertiseing what's in your house etc,mine will be in a purpose built rack(lockable) in my front room,in there along with the rifles is.....
    1x yappy medium size colliexlab/ret
    1x 5.5 stone doberman.....she is able to jump 6ft from a sitting position,is very protective of her space where strangers are concerned and would have no trouble hanging off somebody's face!
    and if the dobie ain't bad enough....there's the wife to get past as well
    not to mention door and window alarms,a very well enclosed back garden as well

Crime & Security Bill

The point that occurs to me is that If you have no juveniles in your home does locking up when you go out adequate security. If the burgular is over 18 as an offence happened? I think the point is that to comply with the law we will have to take the same security measures as those required for shotguns. How do we oppose the legislation?

Ormicron