Thread: webley osprey

webley osprey

Hi All
    I have a osprey fitted with a webley muzzleweight the bluing is about 95% and the stock is 99% could you give me a valuation on this gun please
    All the very best
    Andy

Hi,
    As you have not had a price------- I think it would be about a £100 + postage .22 or .177???? But you know a photo would help the teem. I have one I bought for£35 in 1987 but had to work on the stock.
    Marsh.
    Good deals with Eddiekneejerk, scirroco,Garvin, brownie,NeilLedger,NortonAMC,MadMike,Lodmoor,Jonny Mark,ogilkes,brdrew,averageplinker,canman,Pagoda1, boxman,beagle,clueless,RobMac,RobM,DaveJW,leroy02, JerryCornelius,jarrod,Alistair,jonno1972,Emsill and Stuart.

Blue Book prices below.
    OSPREY
    - .177 or .22 cal., SL, SP, SS, tap loader, manual safety, 43 in. OAL, 7.3 lbs. Mfg. 1975-1990s.
    Grading 100% 95% 90% 80% 60% 40% 20%
    .... $150 $125 $100 $75 $50 $35 N/A

Add 20% for Supertarget version with semi-match style stock, heavier.

NB. The above values are only a 'guide'! It is worth what someone is willing to pay for a quality piece.
    ATB Eric
    Last edited by Herpquest; 09-03-2010 at 04:57 PM.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Osprey

Hi All
    Been told today it is a supertarget with a barrel weight
    thanks for all the replies
    ATB
    SNUBBS

Blue book

I've seen prices for these Osprey's go high recently in the shops , yet my friend has had one for ages and no takers . A lot depends on who /where .
    A Supertarget version is different and sought after - should fetch around £200 easy - I spent time looking for one and know . Dealers will charge this and a lot more over the counter for one .

No offence to any poster but Blue Book prices are never much good for the UK market .....what someone 'thinks' is a fair price 2ooo miles away who may have never handled a particular item ......is never going to get the local market price right in a different country . Seems the same prices for both .22 and the very scarce .177 calibre . Really......
    The B.B price for a rough Osprey is how much ! [ £23 quid by today's rate !! ].
    I would never try to guess what a particular American airgun is going to fetch - cos I've simply no idea ! Mind the Blue Book is nice - for the photos .
    Last edited by Arch.Stanton?; 25-03-2010 at 02:43 PM.
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "