Thread: Crossman 2260 poorly sick

Crossman 2260 poorly sick

Got given one of these the other day, CO2 bulbs should be good for aroung 25shots so I've been told.

So I put a fresh bulb in and tighten down on it and.....all the gas came out in a oner! surprise suprise.

I seem to remember hearing that these regulary blow the seals, and was wondering if there's a kit to put it right or am I going to be stiring paint with it?

Clive
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"

Quote Originally Posted by Smithfire View Post
    Got given one of these the other day, CO2 bulbs should be good for aroung 25shots so I've been told.

So I put a fresh bulb in and tighten down on it and.....all the gas came out in a oner! surprise suprise.

I seem to remember hearing that these regulary blow the seals, and was wondering if there's a kit to put it right or am I going to be stiring paint with it?

Clive
    Contact Lawrie Armatruda on here

hi,i should think the exhaust valve seal has gone,common problem..not an expensive job,i make these out of ptfe on my guns,but the easy way is to buy a seal kit including the complete exhaust valve.. if you google gmac crosman, you should find our gordons site.. he will sort you out with everything you need.stripdown is very straightforward.. any problems pm me for help,cheers greasemonkey
    more guns than you can shake a stick at!

Thanks very much guys.....will certainly do that. much appriciated.

Clive
    "This doll is extremely dangerous, it has voodoo qualities"