Thread: boxed webleys valuation

boxed webleys valuation

hi all,
    prior to a sales thread i would like your opinions on a couple of boxed webleys
    the first one is a webley hurricane .22 in the red velvet/flock lined it is all complete bar the pellet catcher, it isn't mint but does shoot well

the second one is a webley premier with the suncorite finish,there are signs of some blistering under the surface of the finish,this pistol comes with all the original paperwork dated 69 the box is tatty but again is original

scott (prewar) has kindly offered to post the pics for me,many thanks in advance for any suggestions
    Graham

Album of Webley pics for Graham here: http://s133.photobucket.com/albums/q.../GrahamWebley/

Hi Scott,
    The link is taking me to your log on page
    TIM
    If men had wings and bore black feathers, few of them would be clever enough to be crows...

Daft as it seems Graham....you will get probably more (40%) for them if you split the box's from the pistols & sell them seperate... I know that's not what you wanted to hear...my guesstimates for boxed items would be..

£85-£125 & £100 -£150 dependent on condition..ATB.

Quote Originally Posted by tjg View Post
    Hi Scott,
    The link is taking me to your log on page
    TIM
    Try again now

From the pictures I'd say ask £150 for the Hurricane - it has the box and, importantly the 'scope which if original, is hard to acquire separately (believe me I am trying).

The Premier - £80 - £100) - it does look a little "enjoyed".

I base this on what I have seen and, indeed, paid.