Thread: Freelands Bipod Scope Stand

Freelands Bipod Scope Stand

Does anyone know who is the distributor for Freelands Bipod Scope Stands, I'd like to order a couple through a local Gun Shop, but the person who looks after the Shop doesn't normally deal in Match Rifle Accessories, and doesn't know where to go to get them from.

Thanks, Vic T

I know Edinkillie stock these, and Intershoot now bring them in also.

Dom.

They don't have a UK distributor as such. We (Intershoot) sell them as does Edinkillie, don't think there is anyone else.

I know they don't deal direct with UK end users, although they sell direct to their US customers (championshooters.com)

Ryan

thanks for the replies, I'll contact the retailers suggested and compare prices.

Vic T

Does anyone know whether you can still obtain the other type of stand, similar to the Frelands, with the screw for vertical adjustment?

Someone suggested it was made by the people who made the Swing rifle. You see dozens of people using them but NSRA, who used to have them in their shop, don't seem to have them any more.

It's possible that they were the ones made by John Proctor at Bookham Guns, you could try giving him a call just in case.

HTH, Vic T

Is it the Andrew Tucker one you're thinking of? I don't believe they're made any more.

Quote Originally Posted by sandy22 View Post
    Is it the Andrew Tucker one you're thinking of? I don't believe they're made any more.
    Yeah - and they go for shed loads on #### too!