Thread: Valmet sights

Valmet sights

Found in my garage a front and rear sight from a Valmet target rifle i had years ago,there is 3 peephole rear elements at different increments 5 front sight elements and an eye piece extension thingy.They all come in original box.Could anyone tell me the value of these items and,it would be a shame to throw them away
    Thanks.
    Last edited by SWARFF; 11-03-2010 at 03:22 PM. Reason: confusion over wanting a valuation and sale on same thread this is not allowed,now i know.thanks.

edbear2 Guest
    Hi......It might be worth asking in the target shooting section, as I presume this are for a rimfire rifle?......Target sights of all types can fetch good money, so don't even think about binning them.......If you have no luck on here, Then consider putting them on Fleabay, and you might get a nice suprise

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Thread now moved to the Target/Competition shooting section at o-p's request.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by SWARFF View Post

They all come in original box.Could anyone tell me the value of these items and if anyone would be interested in buying them it would be a shame to throw them away.
    You will need to start a separate sales thread to sell them via however, due to forum rules aimed at avoiding an auction-esque type of sale (please see sticky as in link below ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.