Thread: Valuation please - Venom sling

Valuation please - Venom sling

Hello gents

I have a genuine Venom Arms Company brown leather sling from the early 90s, embossed with the Venom cobras logo. Just the thing to set off that period custom springer

Pretty good condition but one or two minor scuffs from use. I've never seen one come up on here so I've no idea if it's worth anything, beyond the intrinsic value of a quality leather sling. Any ideas?

Not expecting it's worth big money, but want to sell it and need an idea of pricing.

http://i59.photobucket.com/albums/g3...K/P1000836.jpg

Thanks

Adam
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Difficult to say what value to put on it as they are not often for sale certainly be watching the sales section.

hi adam
    its what someone is prepared to pay
    i could see me paying around 70 quid for a venom sling
    and if someone says thats too much i would say try finding another
    so i would start at that price maybe a bit more
    eric

Thanks guys. Difficult one this, I've had a couple of (differing) valuations and I'll have a think.
    “We are too much accustomed to attribute to a single cause that which is the product of several, and the majority of our controversies come from that.” - Marcus Aurelius

Quote Originally Posted by Adam77K View Post
    Thanks guys. Difficult one this, I've had a couple of (differing) valuations and I'll have a think.
    wheres the rest of the gun adam which the sling was fitted to

That ain't for sale! It was on my lazaglided 77K, but I've decided I don't get on with slings.

Sales thread here:
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...67#post4418267

Originally posted that it was early 90s, but I since remembered I bought it in 1995.