Thread: TDR trigger vs S410 standard unit

TDR trigger vs S410 standard unit

Cheers

How diferent is the S410 TDR trigger compared to the s410 standard unit?

Thanx

Doesn't anyone here tried them both?

anyone?

A friend of mine recently bought a new lefthanded S400 and it had the trigger blade with the safety like the TDR. However I'm not sure whether it is internally different from the TDR unit. Both this "new" S400 trigger and the "old" type feel very similar to me. Actually I thought they only changed the trigger blade (adding the safety) because they felt so similar.

HTH,

Mario

The TDR has a third sear.... I think this will allow it to be set lighter and remain safe at the same time.... I actually don't know why you would want a third sear, but I think the reckord trigger has three aswell...

I fired a few rounds through a TDR yesterday. The trigger feels the same to me in its action as my S400, given that the angles are different by virtue of the type of stock.

Quote Originally Posted by Mario
    A friend of mine recently bought a new lefthanded S400 and it had the trigger blade with the safety like the TDR. However I'm not sure whether it is internally different from the TDR unit. Both this "new" S400 trigger and the "old" type feel very similar to me. Actually I thought they only changed the trigger blade (adding the safety) because they felt so similar.

HTH,

Mario
    That friend of mine took the trigger of his new S400 apart and it's still the same as before, only 2 sears; only the trigger blade got the safety build in. No wonder his trigger felt the same as my old S400 .

Cheers,

Mario

Triggers the same but with saftey from what I can see
    Ben

tHATS ALL VERY STRANGE AS i SWEAR THAT I READ THAT THE NEW tdr TRIGGER(sorry about shouting) was different, because they had added a third sear....This was from one of the magasines too..

Alex

Quote Originally Posted by albrown
    tHATS ALL VERY STRANGE AS i SWEAR THAT I READ THAT THE NEW tdr TRIGGER(sorry about shouting) was different, because they had added a third sear....This was from one of the magasines too..

Alex
    I was only refering the the "old" S400 trigger (without safety) and the "new" S400 trigger (with safety). I don't know a thing about the TDR trigger as I haven't seen one ... yet .

Mario