Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Asi Paratrooper repeater scope mount

Asi Paratrooper repeater scope mount

I collect this type,s air rifle,s for many years and today i buy one here in The Netherlands with a orginal scope mount.
    I have seen this option never before in al the years that i collect.

I know that the ASI and the El Gamo,s for the most a piece of crab is but i love them!
    If you have pre-85 guns i like to buy!!
    Last edited by Forehand; 13-03-2010 at 10:04 PM.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Hmmm... Interesting high mounts for your crabby Sniper! Lots of people like the El Gamo range, they are quite fondly regarded here especially the Paratrooper which is capable of very good accuracy, although you need to single-load for best groups.

I hope lots of people will be offering you their Staticals, Snipers, Centres, MC Match's and Paratroopers!

By the way, the perjorative is CRAPPY. This refers to excrement. I think this is the one you intended 'El Gamo rifles are not good, they are comparable to excrement or faeces in their quality (poor quality engineering)'

There is another perjorative CRABBY which means either 1. an ill-tempered person, or 2. a person who has contracted pubic crabs, a species of blood-sucking arachnid, usually by having sex with another human. Shocking eh!

Alternatively you may have intended all three - the El Gamo is a poor-quality, ill-tempered sexually promiscuous and infected brand. But then we would all know you were talkng about Relum rifles.
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 13-03-2010 at 09:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    Hmmm... Interesting high mounts for your crabby Sniper! Lots of people like the El Gamo range, they are quite fondly regarded here especially the Paratrooper which is capable of very good accuracy, although you need to single-load for best groups.

I hope lots of people will be offering you their Staticals, Snipers and Paratroopers!

By the way, the perjorative is CRAPPY. This refers to excrement. I think this is the one you intended 'El Gamo rifles are not good, they are comparable to excrement or faeces in their quality (poor quality engineering)'

There is another perjorative CRABBY which means either 1. an ill-tempered person, or 2. a person who has contracted pubic crabs, a species of blood-sucking arachnid, usually by having sex with another human. Shocking eh!

Thanks mate for your explanation

I hope lots of people will be offering you their Staticals, Snipers, Centres, MC Match's and Paratroopers!

Alternatively you may have intended all three - the El Gamo is a poor-quality, ill-tempered sexually promiscuous and infected brand. But then we would all know you were talkng about Relum rifles.

Come on mate!! Tony is Dutch. He's trying his best with his English and doing very well. Give him a bit of leeway, WE know what he means.
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

Kloppville- 10,533 miles from Lake Mulwala.
    Hmmm... Interesting high mounts for your crabby Sniper! .
    Look very carefully,they are NOT high mounts, they are OFFSET mounts.
    Rarer than hens teeth mate!!!!

Cheers.

Roy.
    If it moves.....shoot it!..If it don't move.....shoot it in case it tries to!!!
    Light travels faster than sound....this is why I appear bright until you hear me speak!!!

Very interesting

I have never seen those gamo mounts before. Perfect for your repeater!

Thanks Eric

@ Hsing-ee:
    Sorry for my bad English mate! I enjoy no highschool,i was 14 year and my dad kicking me on a trawler here on the Nordsea.

I take the mount of the rifle,so intrested people can look the system! It,s funny because in al the years i have never seen one before.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/mount12.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...kum/mount1.jpg

Crabs aka Mechanised Dandruff are Insects Mate not spiders

Quote Originally Posted by Forehand View Post
    Thanks Eric

@ Hsing-ee:
    Sorry for my bad English mate! I enjoy no highschool,i was 14 year and my dad kicking me on a trawler here on the Nordsea.
    We can understand you. Your English is OK. No need to worry. Keep talking to us.

Your English is good enough for me, used to Camp with my Family in Holland when not on Duty,

Kleine Zandfoort near Enschede, great beer, good food, and really nice people.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Hello Tony, your English is very good, I was just having a bit of fun with the crap/crab thing. Sorry did not mean to offend.

Thanks ratgunner I will stop using the spider-eating vole when I have an infestation and try some insecticide instead next time!

Thanks ratgunner I will stop using the spider-eating vole when I have an infestation and try some insecticide instead next time!
    There is only one surefire cure that I know of for "the crabs."

Get a roll of gaffer tape and seal up your boxer shorts by going around the legs a couple of times. Purchase one pound of sugar and pour the whole bag into your pants. Keep the pants full of sugar on for at least one week. The sugar rots the crab's teeth and they can no longer bite you. Because they cannot bite you to feed they starve to death and the problem is dealt with without having to shave off your pubes thus alerting the Mrs to your infidelity.

Glad to be of service.

Quote Originally Posted by Stig View Post
    There is only one surefire cure that I know of for "the crabs."

Get a roll of gaffer tape and seal up your boxer shorts by going around the legs a couple of times. Purchase one pound of sugar and pour the whole bag into your pants. Keep the pants full of sugar on for at least one week. The sugar rots the crab's teeth and they can no longer bite you. Because they cannot bite you they starve to death and the problem is dealt with without having to shave off your pubes thus alerting the Mrs to your infidelity.

Glad to be of service.
    I heard of this cure from a tram conductor once, but in his version the pants are made of that loose-weave material, allowing the ingress of ants which seek out the sugar. The resulting Battle Royale over the finite supplies of this commodity wipes out the crabs and most of the ants. Surviving ants are too fat to escape the pants and are caught in the weave where they die of claustraphobia.

I prefer your one though it is more elegant, and who wants to wear aereated pants anyway?

Back to the El Gamo

Tony, Have you ever seen an El Gamo 'Ranger'? This was the Paratrooper repeater but with a side-folding skeleton stock? I have never seen one, but it is mentioned in Walther's book perhaps they imported them over your side of the water?
    Last edited by Hsing-ee; 14-03-2010 at 10:58 PM.

No,never seen a Ranger, the only one with a side folding stock that i know is the "Comando"

This "Comando" is banned in The Netherlands due his folding stock.

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...m/comando2.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/comando.jpg
    Last edited by Forehand; 14-03-2010 at 11:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Forehand View Post
    No,never seen a Ranger, the only one with a side folding stock that i know is the "Comando"

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...m/comando2.jpg

http://i732.photobucket.com/albums/w...um/comando.jpg
    Ah, that must be it! Looks really cool. Probably not imported here as it is a bit on the 'pistol' side of things and would be over the 6 ft/lbs limit for pistols in the UK. Maybe they were called 'Ranger' for the US market?

Thanks for the pics, I bet no-one in the UK has ever seen one of them.