Thread: Kibworth Marksman series Rnd1 Results

Kibworth Marksman series Rnd1 Results

What looked an easy course at first site soon had many competitiors scratching thier heads as the deceptive wind started to take affect.
    Was nice to see some more new faces coming to try out the delights that Kibworth has to offer.

Results below
    Open
    Danny Webb 54
    Jamie Chapman 54
    Phil Russell 54
    Martin Troost 53
    Neil Price 52
    Paul Cunningham 52
    Greg Hensman 52
    Graham Gilbert 50
    Bob Farthing 49
    Les Young 49
    Paul Brittain 49
    Marie Webb 49
    Mick Goss Snr 48
    Andrew Tomkins 45
    Charlotte Tomkins 38
    Mark Abrahams 38
    JJ 29

Recoil
    Roger Dyson 52
    Daniel Turner 50
    Mark Thompson 47
    Kathy Thompson 46
    Craig Kendrick 45
    Mick Goss Jnr 43
    Andy Conroy 42
    M Prescott 42
    PAul Spencer 40
    Patrick Conroy 38
    Chris Holmes 34
    Jon Roper 32

'22
    DAve Chapman 46
    Al Collip 43

Junior
    Greg Hensman 52
    Josh Abrahams 42
    Luke Kendrick 36
    Tom Roper 28
    Jack Baker 20

Freestyle
    Anne Russell 49
    Telford Redden 39
    Bernard Harris 38
    Will Gabbott 36
    Daystate MK4 ST Burris FullfieldII
    Even a broken watch tells the right time twice a day
    http://kibworthairgunclub.freeforums.org/index.php

Smile I knew I shouldn't have had the Brie...

Another cracking days shooting so mine and dads thanks to all those who set it up.

I'll have to be honest and say I spent most of the morning in a daze as I was sure I was still asleep... I mean, it was sunny. At Kibworth.
    ?!?!?! No big black clouds or impending blizzards for as far as the eye could see. Then when the targets started falling down, well, that just about sealed it. I pulled the duvet up under my nose and thought I might as well see where the dream ended up; they invariably get a bit surreal. I seem to recall seeing UK Neil showing off the new attachment for his Anschutz that doubled as a lightning conductor, fencing foil, satellite beacon and crumpet toaster... I think that's when the cup of tea must have finally brought me round.

Looking forward to the next round now; just need to remember which class I need to stick to. Oh, and I'll maybe avoid a late night snack of cheese and crackers too. Can't be doing with these disturbing hallucinations, next time I'll probably find Bruce has just finished a gun stock that looks like the Millennium Falcon with a lamping attachment....

Free Style

Sorry Greg,

Having won free style once,

I will not shoot in that category again, as other up and coming freestylers will soon give me the elbow in the high score department, (Bugger!)

However I think that Kibby giving disadvantaged Air Gun Shooters every encouragement deserves an accolade,

The course today was Aaargh! reducers at Bloody Hell! followed by..

......Fiendishly deceptive........angled shots.......Nice One!

I scored standing for all shots 38, Well Chuffed!

In the Company of Telford Redden and Chris Holmes,

Thank You, Gentlemen, It was Fun!

jinx is offline Southern Hunter Champion.
    Quote Originally Posted by batfink View Post
    next time I'll probably find Bruce has just finished a gun stock that looks like the Millennium Falcon with a lamping attachment....

PMSL The trouble is, i can imagine him actually doing it

Good shooting from you and Phil, the SAGC courses are obviously good practice - either that or Larissa is coaching you.

Quote Originally Posted by jinx View Post
    - either that or Larissa is coaching you.
    Now you come to mention it I'm sure that sounded like Colins dulcet tones wafting down from the M6 on that Southerly breeze.....

With Larissa it's not so much coaching as 'shot osmosis'... if she stands next to me on the 10M range all the iffy shots seem to migrate onto my card. Hmmmm..... Naturally I have offered my services for future competitions (at a highly competative renumeration). She can happily blat away at her 95 average and I'll ensure planetary stability is maintained by trying to get into double figures.

Huh!

a bit surreal. I seem to recall seeing UK Neil showing off the new attachment for his Anschutz that doubled as a lightning conductor, fencing foil, satellite beacon and crumpet toaster... I think that's when the cup of tea must have finally brought me round.

Wakey wakey Batfink you were really dozy if you missed the cup holder and polished ally doughnut dispenser