Thread: Diana 65/75 Walther CG90

Diana 65/75 Walther CG90

Anyone experiences with these rifles? Especially weight and balance wise?
    Looking for a WELL balanced rifle, so not too frontheavy that it wants to leave yr shoulder. Also not too heavy (back issues).
    Anyone comments on these?
    I suppose the 65 is lighter than the 75, but doesnt make the shroud make it frontheavy? What the walther's weight?
    ATB,
    yana

Well, balance is a personal thing, of course. For me, the 65 with the barrel shroud feels quite front-heavy; can't remember how the 75 felt, though.

I had a Walther LGM-1 for a while and really liked it's balance. Didn't like the triger, though - I prefer the Diana trigger, so ended up selling the Walther. My guess is the Walther might be a better choice balance-wise as even the Diana 100 feels a bit awkward to me in that respect.

All these 10 m match rifles are on the heavy side. If weight is an issue, a Junior model might be the one to look for - I guess there's a Junior version of the Walther, at least. I've quite liked the FWB 300 Juniors I've shot.

Cheers,

-Topi

Its for training for smallbore. I shoot a Walther KK100, which is a tad lighter than my 2007 Anschutz. I'm looking for similar balance/weight/feel.
    So its not just weight, as long as it balances well on my hand without having to really hold it.
    Balance ís personal, yes, but every info is welcome if you cant testfeel the rifles beforehand..
    ATB,
    yana

The way to overcome the balance problem would be to remove the shroud weight and use a sliding weight instead,this way you add the weight were you need it.