Thread: N.O.S. Eley (made for Webley) pellets headsup

edbear2 Guest

N.O.S. Eley (made for Webley) pellets headsup

With the recent threads and discussion on here about the decline in quality of Wasp pellets in particular, I noticed a seller on "that" auction site selling N.O.S. Eley made pellets......I have sent a question and he assures me they are Eley manufacture, and between 15-20 years old, also in VGC.....(they look good in the listing photo). Now, whilst I have no personal or business connection with the seller, I personally can vouch that he has proved to be 100% honest and reliable in my dealings with him (he regularly lists interesting shooting items of all types, and lots of airgun pellet tins/spares etc., and I have bought from him in the past).....he has 100% positive feedback over 800 plus deals.

Anyway, may be worth a look if your gun likes these....they were probably Webley specials if his info. is correct.

P.S.........number is 350327912145

edbear2 Guest
    Update......received today 1000 of these.....in good condition and shoot very well......

I dug out some unopened tins of Webley's, Pylarms, and Wasps to have a close look to compare, and have reached the verdict that IMHO, these are Webley GP pellets.....On the GP tin I have it actually says "Made for Webley by Eley Ltd."....so these are the real deal