Hello all,

I have a BSA Stutzen .22 which I believe dates from 1985/1986 (I may be wrong, just going from the serial number). I have owned it for a year or so but not really used it... It's in excellent condition, just some loss of blueing on the edge of the loading tap (I say blueing, 1980'2 style BSA blueing anyway!).

To be honest I'm in two minds about selling it, but was after a valuation from you knowledgable folks to help me decide.... could do with the money at the moment, but at the same time not sure that I want to sell something I may regret.

It may be that I just need to pull my finger out, and start using it - but, it's a bit of a luxury item as my Air Arms pair would fill any springer style hunting needs.... I have just recently moved & joined a club which once I get a bit of free time will be making as much use of as I can. Will I regret selling this a year or two down the line?

Any suggestions re value or whether just to hang on to it would be greatly appreciated.....

Some pics..... if I can get this photobucket thing to work..... (well, user error...)

http://s619.photobucket.com/albums/t...2.jpg&newest=1

Cheers,

Tim