Thread: Crosman Skanaker Valuation

Crosman Skanaker Valuation

Hi,could anybody please help me value this pistol,comes in a fitted case,1 x co2 cylinder,filling block,degassing tool,spare sight elements,i have refilled the co2 cylinder,shoots very well,really punchy for a target pistol,very good overall condition,any help much appreciated,many thanks Mark.ps will post pics later when i get home from work.
    Last edited by maw1; 15-03-2010 at 04:50 PM.
    Good deals with,pesca,eragon,old bull,twotitans,paladin,gman,howard6750,rafferty,ca v123,lucky trigger,gt550a,bassmanrich,munchman,snipperuk,dm80 ,ali d,ranger,gubby_uk,deadly,gedfinn 2,viper77765,I. J.,SCOTTK,stanbridge,gmac,FRENCHI,2240phil,Gwylan, the piercer

Here you are Mark:

MODEL 88 SKANAKER PISTOL
    - .177 cal., CO2, 550 FPS, bulk fill tank, SS, target model. Mfg. 1987-1991.

Grading 100% 95% 90% 80% 60% 40% 20%
    ..$450 $350 $300 $250 $200 N/A N/A
    Last MSR was $795.
    Add $65 for carrying case.

As of Dec. 31, 1991, Crosman liquidated its supply of Skanaker pistols due to expiration of Skanaker name use contract

Hope this helps. ATB Eric
    Demic, miserable, grumpy old git! Feinwerkbau Sport Appreciation Society.
    I don't mind what sexual, religious or political persuasion you are, just don't impose them on me!!

I don't think that there's too many about, but conversely, they don't appear to hold too much interest for most people. I had two for years, and sold one of them a few years ago, but didn't have too much luck selling the second one. I'd guess that they'd go for between £250 and £500, depending on condition and keenness of buyer (closer to the lower figure in todays market would be my guess).

They should have two CO2 cylinders if my memory serves me correctly, along with manuals/paperwork and a cutout insert for the top of the case. As stated, they are powerful and accurate, in the US they can be made upto 12ftlbs with a 0.22 tube barrel and still be manageable.

Vic T

harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    one here....
    http://www.airgunbbs.com/forums/show...osman+Skanaker

Prices seem to have hardened quite a bit since then, but having said that these are quite rare here....

I bought one off Vic and was delighted having been looking a long while

It still remains securely in my collection

Michael

let me know when you want a mate for it,

Vic T