Thread: HW35 valuation please!

HW35 valuation please!

Hi all, I would be very grateful if anyone could help me value an old HW35 that is in pieces. I bought it off the BBS in about 2002 for £80 (I think!) and I only ever got round to sanding the stock smooth a bit and removing the incredibly rusty blueing befor it went in my parent's loft to be forgotten about. The action still has some pitting but it isn't too bad and all the bits are there as I bought it. It has also has a spare (I believe it to be a Venom Pow-r-lok?) mainspring and the silencer on the end is a Webley Pro-System. I'd like to sell it all together if possible....

Pictures should be below.

Many thanks - any help would be very much appreciated!

Jon

premierpistol is offline Six out of seven dwarfs aren't happy
    probably worth about the same fella, the fact it's had all it's original finish removed does detract from the price as people like them to be original, even if that means worn and rusty blueing.

Would make a donor rifle for a chrome polished rifle though if the pitting could be removed??

paul
    ps, both springs are OX springs!

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    If you are interested in getting best cash for it, sell it in pieces, either here or on the Dock of The Bay.

The trigger unit is worth about 25 quid, so is the stock, the barrel will make 20, and so on.

Or paint it and put it back together and shoot it! Nice rifles.

Thanks guys, that's really helpful, especially for correcting me on the springs. In the sales section it goes

Thanks again,
    Jon