Thread: Scopes Valuations Required Please

Scopes Valuations Required Please

Hi all,

I have a few scopes that have come with various guns over the years and as I never use them at all I thought I might as well see if they are worth anything. First 3 are;

Bushmaster 4 x 32. No other markings. Very good condition. Very clear.

A.S.I. 4 x 32 Coated, Image Moving, Japan. Good condition. Very clear.

Simmons 6-18 x 40 Air Gun Scope Competition. Good condition. Very clear.

Please don't ask about things like reticles or testicles or whatever they are as I haven't got a clue.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Dfor.

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    If the ASI 4x32 is a gloss one, it is a period match for the early 1980s Feinwerkbau Sport 124/127, ASI being the company that imported the FWB, and it can be seen mounted atop the Sport in their two-page advertisements.

So a collector might be very interested in it, and pay over the odds should it be a nice one.

Quote Originally Posted by Hsing-ee View Post
    If the ASI 4x32 is a gloss one, it is a period match for the early 1980s Feinwerkbau Sport 124/127, ASI being the company that imported the FWB, and it can be seen mounted atop the Sport in their two-page advertisements.

So a collector might be very interested in it, and pay over the odds should it be a nice one.
    Hi Alistair,

It is a gloss one and looks to be in very good condition. A couple of very tiny marks that you really have to look for.

Any idea what an average price might be?

Keith.

DRIFTER is offline Don't be a hero...............
    hi

i would think the ASI / bushmaster ought to be worth around £35 each

dave

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Quote Originally Posted by Dfor View Post
    Hi Alistair,

It is a gloss one and looks to be in very good condition. A couple of very tiny marks that you really have to look for.

Any idea what an average price might be?

Keith.
    I don't really know, and I may have an interest in buying it so I can't make a guess either! Ask I.J.

Any other Jap 4x32 of that period in presentable nick would only demand between £15 and £25.
    But add supply and demand and you could then ask more.
    Now if you could find soneone who wants to put an ASI scope on a FWB 124 of the same age then you would be in a good bartering position.
    However that person showing his hand too early would have weakened his position somewhat.