Thread: old sights

old sights

Evening talking to a guy who has just decided to come to our club at Nelson South Wales. Anyways he showed me 2 sights he has had from new, one was the illuminated version of the old Singlepoint red dot sight which is missing the battery compartment sight and the other was a Milbro Diana 3x15 scope with pressed stellmounts and elevation and windage adjusted by screws on the mount body itself. Dose anyone work or repair the old singlepoint and what would be the v alue of the singlepoint when working and the milbro sight as it is. Old chap has offered me the sin gle point and i would not want to catch him , i would love to get it working as i wanted one as a child. atb

Used one a long time ago - could never quite get the hang of looking straight ahead with one eye and having the red light blaze into the other - always made my head ache and went cross eyed .
    Maplins have a lot of battery compartment components - maybe something there could be soldered into place - or use one of their double AA holders / nylon coated wire and a jack plug and socket - and have the batteries stuck to the side of the airrifle - plug in to play .
    " WHEN YOU'RE GOING TO SHOOT - SHOOT , DON'T TALK ! "

thanks for info.