Thread: Book For Sale - Pistol Shooting As A Sport

Book For Sale - Pistol Shooting As A Sport

"Pistol Shooting - As A Sport" by Hans Standl (Kaye & Ward Ltd, GB, 1979 Softcover). 109 pages of excellence all complete and unmarked. Slight wear to corners of cover. £20 including 2nd class recorded delivery in the UK. No offers. Cheque or postal order only. Answer on thread to secure it. I can email you a photo on request. SOLD TO JIM MCARTHUR
    Last edited by Powderfinger; 09-04-2010 at 10:28 PM. Reason: sold

Jim McArthur is offline Frock coat wearing, riverboat dwelling, southern gent
    What would additional postal charges to the US come to?

Jim
    UBC's Police Pistol Manager
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi, Jim

I will find out and let you know the cost.

Best regards

Powderfinger

Thank you!

Jim
    "Nasty, noisy things, revolvers, Count. Better stick to air-guns." Sherlock Holmes, The Adventure of the Mazarin Stone

Hi, Jim. Airmail with signed for delivery comes to £7.34. However, since you are a great friend of British shooting enthusiasts, I am happy to send it for the original £20.00 total including airmail and signed for delivery.

Do you still want it? I am not sure what is the best way to pay though. Paypal? International money order? Dollars in the post? I would need to set up PayPal account. Please let me know as I am not experienced in sending international mail. Best regards, "Powderfinger"

Well, thank you very much for your compliment, and kind offer, Powderfinger! For 20 pounds, consider it sold. To me.

Paypal accounts are easy to set up and are a great thing to have. Just contact Paypal and they will get you started. I've had an account with them for years, back from the days when I used to buy a lot on E-bay.

Otherwise...I could send ou a postal money order, if you prefer.

Sending cash through the mail isn't a good idea.

Jim

Let me know when your PayPal account is set up, Powderfinger, and I'll send your payment.

Jim

Hi, Jim

I will get my Paypal set up and then PM you.

Best regards

Powderfinger

Quote Originally Posted by Powderfinger View Post
    Hi, Jim

I will get my Paypal set up and then PM you.

Best regards

Powderfinger
    OK!

Jim

Book

Has this book sold or is it still available...

My apologies, Karl. The book has been sold to Jim McArthur. I have updated the advert to show that it is sold.

Hi Karl,
    I have just seen your missing the sale of the above book which was soft cover. I have a hardback for sale if you wish, slight scratching inside the front cover but otherwise excellent. As its the hardback I would ask £25inc PP for this.

We both are new members to this board so this is a matter of "Trust now". Are you interested?
    Best
    JJ

I have sent this message by PM to Karl also
    No man plans to fail but many fail to plan