Thread: Daystate mk3 A .22

Daystate mk3 A .22

I've just borrowed a freinds mk3 to try & what an amazingly accurate rifle, first 10 shots with it I hit a 4" target 10 out of 10 at 50m measured range in light winds & that was freehand standing. I nearly fell over with surprise, or was it the weight of gun? Jokes aside what a tool this is & very simple to use too, no millions of settings to master, just turn it on & shoot, takes 2 pp6 batteries in stock & you can get nimh pp6 rechargable batteries now.

Is it collectable..

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Is it collectable..
    Not yet, but I imagine the Daystate Mk.III will be in time. Meanwhile however, am moving this thread from the collectors section, to the general air gun section, where I feel it will sit more comfortably . Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

sniper22 Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by hwvixen View Post
    Is it collectable..
    it is if it still works. the mk3 a has to be the biggest cock up in daystate history since the daystate 2000. a leap into unknown territory forthe world of airguns and the starting point of the scare stories still being bandied round the airgun forums worldwide.
    the guns were a pig to work on with short wiring runs and a from simple trigger.
    the mk3a was superceeded by the mk3b and c models fairly quickly and the d model was eventually replaced by the mk4 which is a different beast all together. as a collectable its no high on my list of daystates.
    you want collectable daystates? i can think of others.

in my opinion only