It’s a pretty miserable afternoon here; constant grey clouds and drizzle so rather than being able to have a plink in the garden my mind has been wandering again. I know, dangerous territory. And here’s where it ended up…I started musing on the idea of a themed ‘vintage shoot’ with the possibility of some sort of sponsored arm to it in aid of H4H. Maybe a standard HFT type course but with shooters all using something like *Rellums? Maybe with open sights?

Anyone still with me or have you all fled the room or fallen on the floor?
Its just a thought. Money could either be raised via the standard competition entry fee or shooters could get sponsorship based on the number of hits or knockdowns. It could easily be run in conjunction with a standard shoot with participants using a *Rellum instead of their usual match rifle.

*Rellum seem an obvious choice as lots of us have an old one with open sights knocking about in a cupboard, or an SMK? Maybe just anything with original open sights?

What do people think? Would anyone be interested in doing something like this for a bit of fun? –Or would any club fancy holding a special event?