Thread: Bsa Stutzen Rb2 trigger question

Bsa Stutzen Rb2 trigger question

Hi all, without the need to mess around with the adjustments on my Stutzen trigger, id just like to know how to lighten up the second stage just a tad. Also can you explain what allen screw does what on the stutzen as there is on screw on the front of the trigger guard and one behind it, im assuming one for weight of pull and one for length but would like to hear from Bsa enthusiasts please.. thanks very much. matt
    Last edited by Mattatack; 21-03-2010 at 06:43 PM. Reason: spelling

Trigger

This is an S type Airsporter G M PREFIX. is it similar.

LINK FOR PHOTOS http://picasaweb.google.co.uk/ultras...eat=directlink

All the best M

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Matt, if I remember correctly the front screw lightens the trigger and the rear one sets the let off lighter, the Stutzen triggers are much better than the standard RB2 triggers and it's a shame that BSA stopped making the Airsporter when they did as it was getting to the point where they had ironed out a lot of the woes that haunted the model during the 70s and 80's, if the standard RB2 had the same trigger setup with safety and had a short Walther barrel and a silencer fitted then it would have given a few other rifles a run for it's money, the best looking air rifle bowed out at the wrong time just when it was getting good.

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

If you remove the stock you will be able to see exactly what screw does what. You will also be able to 'set' the sear without cocking the rifle.

HTH
    Ian
    Founder & ex secretary of Rivington Riflemen.
    www.rivington-riflemen.uk

Look no Hands has moved to a posh area !!!!

You people make my arse twitch!

My god Pete,
    You've moved, gone posh or what, Eastleigh to Hedge End you won't need to keep up your innoculations any more then? I'll now touch my forelock...or do something simlar with my fingers when adressing you. Hope the move went well and you are settling in niceley to your 'out of town' experience.
    ATB
    Rob
    BSA & Webley

look no hands is offline Even better looking than a HW35
    Oh Yes Rob, got out whilst the coast was clear and I don't think they noticed me sneeking out, much better here, no drunks walking past my house at 3am shouting and screaming that he's just dropped his kabab in my garden, I never really classed Hedge End as a posh area, I'm closer to my shooting grounds as well which is nice.

Just a simple salute will do anyway.

Cheers

Pete
    Far too many rifles to list now, all mainly British but the odd pesky foreigner has snuck in

Rb2 trigger

Ok fellas many thanks for that i will adjust the front allen screw a little in each direction until the let off is a bit lighter and then have a go at the rear to see if i can get it nice and predictable...cheers again.matt