Thread: CP99 presentation pack

Nickpan is offline I love a lot of slippery, soapy men's bums!

CP99 presentation pack

I thought I'd compile a nice little showpiece for my shop, so I've started to put together a comprehensive Walther CP99 package. I had a spare Webley Alecto case, and in it I've put:
    • CP99 with silencer.
    • I also had one of the those 'shoes' that fits over it, to give you a scope rail.
    • Red dot sight on the scope rail
    • A boxed miniature (3.5 inch) P99 with a 'shoe' scope rail on it, which has a working laser and is in fact a cigarette lighter
    • 4 8-shots mags.
    • A spare co2 holder/mag in the pistol grip thingy.
    • 10 co2 capsules.
    • Tin of flathead pellets.

It looks great so far, especially as the fag lighter with laser is a smaller replica of the actual pistol and scope! Other than a James Bond DVD, what else can I put in it?
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

Quote Originally Posted by Nickpan View Post
    • I also had one of the those 'shoes' that fits over it, to give you a scope rail.
    If you mean the Walther bridge mount with the 4 Weaver rails, why not a nice Beamshot torch and either an underslung laser or the Walther trigger laser - trick it up a little more?

The 'shoe' only takes an 11-13mm fitting at the top, so looks like I'll have to stop blinging.
    Pic here.
    Check that little fag lighter! Now to work out a package discount...
    no such words as alot or ect, and do you really want to add a second 'o' in 'lose', unless you're talking about something that isn't very tight?

That's looking pretty good if I didn't already have a CP99 I'd be pretty tempted.

Can I ask, what mod is it you've put on there? I ended up with a PH for mine, which is quite long. That however looks like it's a nice length.

Oh and the "shoe", where might one pick up something like that?

The only thing I might suggest is, once you've got everything you want in ti, you make a foam cutout so that everything inserts into it's place and is kept nice and tidy, that would look really quite good (in my opinion)

all the best

mal
    Did you know that Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Did you know that a Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.

Quote Originally Posted by malp View Post
    That's looking pretty good if I didn't already have a CP99 I'd be pretty tempted.
    Ta!

Can I ask, what mod is it you've put on there? I ended up with a PH for mine, which is quite long. That however looks like it's a nice length.
    It's a Brocock made one, comes with the screw on adaptor, part of the specific P99 mderator kit. I have a PH on my Makarov, and it does rather look like I'm over compensating for something!

Oh and the "shoe", where might one pick up something like that?
    Any half-decent RFD should be able to get you one in Had my one for about 6 years, which prompted me to use it in this set-up.

The only thing I might suggest is, once you've got everything you want in ti, you make a foam cutout so that everything inserts into it's place and is kept nice and tidy, that would look really quite good (in my opinion)
    Good idea! But I'm a bit cack-handed...

all the best

mal
    Cheers Mal!

I don't know if you'll have one down with you, but in Aberdeen there's a place that does foam, sound odd I know but bare with me, If you want a large slab they've got it, or if you want an insert for a case, you take it in and they'll cut it to the right size and depth to fit your case.

Then it's just a question of cutting out the inserts, black thin felt tip pen, draw round the various parts to go in the case, then a nice sharp scalpel and slowly work away at it.
    If you get your foam in 2 layers it means you can have the bottom layer in the case, then cut out the inserts on the top layer, glue it down and your done. Saves trying to cut out a 1/3rd depth insert, if that makes sense

Cheers Nick, I'll look into something else for the cp99, I'm afraid it may look like I too am overcompensating for something

all the best

mal
    Did you know that Donkeys kill more people annually than plane crashes.

Did you know that a Boeing 747s wingspan is longer than the Wright brother's first flight.

Quote Originally Posted by Nickpan View Post
    The 'shoe' only takes an 11-13mm fitting at the top, so looks like I'll have to stop blinging.
    Pic here.
    Check that little fag lighter! Now to work out a package discount...
    Nice job there Nick, you've certainly "added value".

I meant the 4-point Weaver mount that comes as standard on the Nighthawk however, a Google later it becomes apparent that this was never offered as a standalone accessory, more's the pity.

I've successfully transferred the 4-point Nighthawk Weaver mount onto a CP99, and mighty fine it looks, too. However, I can understand that it probably wouldn't be commercially viable for you to buy a S/H Nighthawk just for the mount. If you're up for swapping the barrels over though which is only one screw under the muzzle, the Nighthawk barrel is screw cut to take that big-ass Walther compensator - just a thought.

Good Luck with it whatever you decide to do, and make sure to keep us posted.