Thread: Beretta px4 sights

Beretta px4 sights

My mates been round this afternoon with his new px4 storm blowback pistol, the blowback is ace but the sights are waaaaaay off! It always shoots high and to the right but there's no adjustment. Are there any adjustable sights that will fit this or can be made to fit with a bit of jiggery pokery?

I really like the gun, the blowback is ace but if the sights can't be adjusted then I'm loathe to get one myself. In fact, I was thinking of getting the desert eagle instead as that is at least adjustable for windage!

Garry is offline I scrolled the page up too fast and it fell off
    My PX4 does the same. I thought about filing a bit off the rear sight, but I wasn't brave enough to do it, and it'd still be going to the right anyway.
    Apart from that, it's still my favourite airpistol at the moment. The blowback makes it loads more fun to shoot.

Paul55 is offline I get by with a little help from my friends
    They all do it. My thinking is that your mind anticipates the kick and tries to counter it. It does so badly, hence the inaccuracy.

I don't think of blowback pistols as accurate shooters, they are just SO much fun

I've got the CP99 Compact, Beretta PPK/S & the Beretta PX4 Recon, I'm still trying to track down a Desert Eagle to complete the collection.

ATB
    UBC Resident Cowboy
    St Paul of 55
    Been there, bought it, tried it, sold it